Hello there, You should Register Now to browse forum as a registered member, It's Free :)

+ Reply to Thread

Vino Therapy - A Toast To You

Video Streaming Subscription - Individual Ed Video Streaming Subscription - School Ed
    I just read an article in Les Nouvelles Esthetiques & Spa June 2011 issue about Vino Therapy. It said, "Does the application of wine making residue or grapes benefit the skin? The answer is yes."

I think I'll go have a glass of wine. Or am I supposed to pour it on my skin?

The article also says, "Thanks to fruit acids - tartaric, citric and malic acid - an application of grape/wine residue helps slough dead and damage cells. Vinotherapy is a beauty therapy or spa treatment where the residue or by-products of wine making are rubbed onto the skin so that the anti-aging benefits of the polyphenols are resveratrol can be absorbed. You find the highest concentration of antioxidants in the skin and seeds of the grape, so the pulp left over from wine making is perfect for spa treatments."

It sounds like a nice wet room treatment. Has anyone tried it?
    Last edited by Pamela; 11-17-2011 at 04:22 AM.

No I have not tried this but after reading your post it seems to be fun. So I will try this out once.

Smile

I think this is again some over the counter tricks to play with your body. One simple rule of thumb is that always go for anything that is natural, rest all is simple sweet poison.

You will note that I do not, like many of my fellow vulgarians, grouse churlishly over the fact that I can’t get airy, ethereal white bread, like diners serve.
    deer

Your work is carry the information to the other people.
    Last edited by milano123; 01-31-2014 at 12:10 AM.