Hello there, You should Register Now to browse forum as a registered member, It's Free :)

+ Reply to Thread

Has anyone offered cellulite massage?

Video Streaming Subscription - Individual Ed Video Streaming Subscription - School Ed
    We are thinking of adding cellulite massage to our practice. We have a Medical Spa and we were just approached by a talented massage therapist that would like to work for us doing cellulite massage. Has anyone else tried offering this service at a Medical Spa? Let us know if it worked. Are there any other types of massage you would recommend for a Medical Spa?
    Thanks.

Cellulite massage is very effective. Our clients were benefitted bt this type of massage and felt quite relaxed and fresh.

Sadly to say I don't have any idea about cellulite massage but all I know is just facial massage in Edmonton Alberta because I'm so conscious about my face. Hope you can experience it.

If done properly in combination with the other massage type cellulite massage would work in fat reduction for sure.find here

Adding cellulite massage to your Medical Spa practice is a good idea. Cellulite Massage is a great adjunct to other Medical Spa Treatments. It is non-invasive, yet effective. By stimulating the connective tissue in the thighs, abdomen, and buttocks, you can create smoother skin.

If you would like to learn how, we have an Online Cellulite Massage CE Course that will teach you how to perform the procedure. That way, your Medical Spa, can offer Cellulite Massage Treatments. Your massage therapists can learn the technique by watching the video and passing the exam. It's cheaper than sending them to a conference in another city. After they take the course, they can show you the certificate that shows they comprehend the subject with a 75% or better score. And you get to hang their certificate by your front desk and treatment rooms to encourage Cellulite Massage bookings. Clients will trust that your massage therapists have the skills and anatomical knowledge to perform these techniques. And you can offer this new treatment in your Medical Spa Menu.

Here are some recent reviews we received from massage therapists who took our Cellulite Massage Course.

Customer Reviews:

“I appreciated the before and after photos and the tips for working with clients. It gave me the feeling that this instructor not only wanted to impart her extensive knowledge of the subject but also wanted to help me succeed. Nice and unexpected bonus.” Anne H.

“Great course, the videos were/are far better quality than the current lypossage course that I am currently taking, but would like to incorporate a few of these techniques into my lypossage practice.” Daniel De La G., LMT, MMP

“…The videos were outstanding. It helps to actually see a procedure being performed rather than just read about it. …For continuing education for massage therapists it is quite good.” Sarah S.

“This course was very user friendly. The introduction stated what was being offered and the material was organized… Overall, excellent course.” Sonia M.

Check out our e-learning Cellulite Massage CE Class at Jumozy.com

Thank you for being so kind and helping me. I am hoping this puts me on the right path!
    soha

Acupuncture should be introduced in the medical spa as it is very beneficial for the human body.
    Never stop learning music, if you don't have the instrument then rent it from some music instrument rent shop.

Sometimes a unique post whth a designing of this kind is really charming.This post has been somewhat of a revelaion to me.