Hello there, You should Register Now to browse forum as a registered member, It's Free :)

+ Reply to Thread

Eyelash Enhancement Products like Latisse, Idol Lash, and LASHFOOD-What do you think?

Video Streaming Subscription - Individual Ed Video Streaming Subscription - School Ed
    Our clients are asking for eyelash conditioning systems that make lashes longer, thicker, and healthier. Has anyone tried Latisse, Idol Lash, RapidLash, or LASHFOOD? Have any of these items been successful for your med spa? I have heard Latisse can discolor the eyelids. Let me know if you have had any side effects with your patients.

We're also thinking of expanding into eyelash extensions for our med spa. Do you think it's a good idea?
    Last edited by Pamela; 11-17-2011 at 04:59 AM.

I have never used Latisse, but we use RapidLash and it given us good result till now. And your idea about the eyelid extensions is wonderful.

Nice surprise about this shorter form. Can you tell us what it is you are talking/writing about?
    Has any info. about this shorter form been posted before (and i just missed it)?

This forum is written in very a good manner and it contains many useful information for me
    hermes outlet-Hermes outlet for sale 11-Apr

Thank you for sharing to us.there are many person searching about that now they will find enough resources by your post.I would like to join your forum anyway so please continue sharing with us
    Last edited by eman; 09-19-2013 at 12:53 AM.
    pass4sure http://www.pass4sure.ca/
    leather4sure-leather coats for women leather4sure-leather coats for women
    leather4sure-leather coats for men leather4sure-leather coats for men
    leather4sure-leather hats leather4sure-leather hats

Thanks for sharing.
    Last edited by Shae4556; 01-22-2014 at 01:13 AM.

Regularly I don't make comments on websites however i will need to point out that this particular post genuinely forced me to take some action. Very brilliant content

plagiarism-checker.info
    Last edited by Sacha45; 01-31-2014 at 01:26 AM.